1.8

I was introduced to taddwholesale from a family friend.I needed different things for my kids for their rooms.

I really enjoyed bidding on items that I really needed but couldn't afford at a store. I've bought many items from them. I've spent hundreds of dollars on things. So I was in the process of moving and since I couldn't put my items together at the time, I'd put them in storage for later use.

Now, I trusted this company since I was introduced from a friend. I only bidded on items that were new, complete, not damaged... So months later, which is current day, I've put several things together... Get to my kids new white dresser that sells for $200+ online and I got it for around $60...

As soon as I open the box, the very first piece which goes on the top of the dresser had huge crack in it... Then found another piece that was completely broken in two... And also had 6 pieces missing that goes to the drawers! What a crock of poo!

That's just money thrown away... There goes my kids dresser they have been needing. So these last few days, I've also been putting together a basketball goal that I paid $55 or so from taddwholesale months ago... Guess what...

There is a 15 inch metal piece missing!!!! Ugh!!! I'm done with taddwholesale! They are a ripoff!

I will NEVER EVER buy from them again and I will make sure to tell everyone I know that they are ***!Here is a pic from the dresser...

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with employees that helped get my items in my vehicle. Please contact the author of this review to discuss dresser. Tadd Wholesale Supply needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dresser in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tadd Wholesale Supply.

Had an Experience with Tadd Wholesale Supply?

Comments